Sunday 3 August 2014

Barking Dogs (Nazmaa)

Barking Dogs
# # # # #
Came to me the rowdy
Asked, "Howdee"
"Pretty as a peach" 
said I though pissed.
"O Fab Babe !
Give me bucks or face the dirt."
The old brat hissed.
Aren't you little big for your britches
Asked I knowingly  to that pain in patoot.
This rendezvous was a faux pas
A priori mannerism was mea culpa
The bronco not be given alfalfa
Calling the pigs was no big deal
I phoned and chilled out with wired feel 
Fag was nabbed 
By the cops
The moon is not shamed 
By the barking dogs.

Howdee= How do you do ? (AS)
Pretty as a peach= I am fine. (AS)
Pissed=angry (AS)
Fab=Beautiful
Babe=Girl.(AS)
Bucks=Money.(AS)
Dirt=Gossip. (AS)
Brat=Kid (AS)
Aren't you little big for your britches= To denote egoistic person.(AS)
A pain in patoot= To denote a bothersome person.
Rendezvous=meeting (French)
Faux pas= a social blunder. (French)
A Priori=based on theory rather than observation. (Latin)
Mea culpa= My mistake (Latin)
Bronco=Untamed Horse (Spanish)
Alfalfa=A type of grass.(Spanish)
Pigs=Police (AS)
Chilled=Relaxed (AS)
 Wired=Energized (AS)
Fag=Gay person (AS)
Nabbed=Get caught (AS)
Cops=Police
The moon is not shamed 
By the barking dogs =(A native american proverb) In India we have, "The elephant walks and dogs bark."

No comments:

Post a Comment